Come experience heli-fishing in British Columbia - Remote fly fishing at it's finest! With over 180 remote wilderness rivers to choose from, a helicopter really helps getting us there!
Heli-fishing is available year-round! Depending on the time of year you can fish for giant bull trout, wild rainbows or salmon and steelhead in some of the most pristine rivers available!
Take flight out of Whistler or Squamish to a remote wilderness setting, where you will spend the day catching BC's world famous fish. Your professional guide with decades of experience will bring you to the best location for your skillset.
- Meet at 8am for briefing and gearing up
- Fly to remote river or lake, and be dropped off with your guide for the day
- Walk and wade through backcountry rivers to secret fishing holes
- Enjoy lunch by the river
- Return flight and shuttle back to your hotel
- Shuttle to Whistler Heliport from Whistler Village
- Premium Simms and SAGE fishing gear
- Scenic flight over backcountry mountains and glaciers to be dropped off at remote rivers or lakes
- Experienced fly fishing guide
- Great lunch
$2,495 + GST per person
*Minimum of 2 passengers
What to bring:
- Favorite fishing hat
- Sunglasses (polarized preferred)
- Pants / jeans (shorts not recommended)
- Waterproof jacket
- Dress in layers (no cotton)
- T - shirt
- Long sleeved shirt
- Wool or thermal socks (no cotton)
- Camelback suggested for river trips
A deposit of 50% payable by Visa, MasterCard or cheque, within 2 days of booking will confirm your reservation. The balance is due 30 days prior to your trip. We are a small operation and cancellations significantly affect us. Once you have booked a trip with us our lives are on hold for you. Therefore, we uphold a strict cancellation policy. We will happily refund your deposit, less a 15% cancellation fee if you cancel at least 90 days prior to arrival. Post this time we regret that no refund is possible.