Take your game to new heights, 2,000 meters to be exact, with our exclusive heli-golf service. Whether you're looking to improve your skills or see the Pemberton Valley from above, it doesn't matter because you'll get to do both!
Grab a buddy or four, and come to the "19th hole" with us. These 40 minutes at the top of Mt. Currie can be after a round at one of Whistler or Pemberton's many spectacular golf courses or enjoyed as a singular activity. In addition, we provide eco-friendly wooden golf balls designed specifically to be minimally invasive on the habitats below.
- Shuttle to Whistler Heliport from Whistler area golf courses (Fairmont, Nicklaus North, Whistler Golf Course) and select Whistler Village locations
- OR Heli pickup directly from Big Sky Golf Course (when booked through Big Sky Reservations)
- Scenic flight over backcountry mountains and glaciers to the summit of Mt. Currie
- Our own golf clubs, and driving mat.
- 20 minutes in the air, and 30 minutes on the ground.
- Up to 5 golfers per flight
What to bring:
Camera, sunglasses, extra water, and layered clothing.
Group out of Pemberton Airport - $1,195/private group + GST (up to 5 passengers)
Group out of Whistler Heliport - $1,395/private group + GST (up to 5 passengers)
Other Important Information:
All tours and adventures are subject to weather, availability of aircraft, and civil emergencies.
Reservations cancelled within 24 hours will be assessed a 100% cancellation fee.
Cancellations due to weather, no charges will apply.
Free shuttle available from Whistler Village to the Whistler Heliport for up to 14 passengers.
Prices may vary depending on destination & are subject to change without notice.