Take your game to new heights, 2,000 meters to be exact, with our exclusive heli-golf service. Whether you're looking to improve your skills or see the Pemberton Valley from above, it doesn't matter because you'll get to do both!
Grab a buddy or four, and come to the "19th hole" with us. These 40 minutes at the top of Mt. Currie can be after a round at one of Whistler or Pemberton's many spectacular golf courses or enjoyed as a singular activity. In addition, we provide eco-friendly wooden golf balls designed specifically to be minimally invasive on the habitats below.
- Shuttle to Whistler Heliport from Whistler area golf courses (Fairmont, Nicklaus North, Whistler Golf Course) and select Whistler Village locations
- OR Heli pickup directly from Big Sky Golf Course (when booked through Big Sky Reservations)
- Scenic flight over backcountry mountains and glaciers to the summit of Mt. Currie
- Our own golf clubs, and driving mat.
- 20 minutes in the air, and 30 minutes on the ground.
- Up to 5 golfers per flight
What to bring:
Camera, sunglasses, extra water, and layered clothing.
Group out of Pemberton Airport - $1,295/private group + GST (up to 5 passengers)
Group out of Whistler Heliport - $1,495/private group + GST (up to 5 passengers)